Hello friend! Thanks for stopping by WellnessMomLife. My name’s Esther, and I’m a feisty wife to an amazing guy, homeschooling mom, and not-so-great housekeeper. I’m also a trustworthy friend, passionate Jesus-freak, and strong leader.
Balancing the roles & responsibilities of marriage, motherhood, and ministry can be overwhelming. I’m here to provide you with practical tips and tools so that you can experience more wellness & balance and be better able to love & lead those around you.
Here’s a quick tour of my site:
- You can head over here to learn a little more about me & my story
- You can head to my Personal Wellness page to find some helpful info on starting to take care of yourself and your own needs & passions.
- Here’s where you’ll find more info about how to improve your Physical Wellness, covering eating habits as well as physical fitness and exercise!
- You can check out this page about Relational Wellness to get tips on how to have better relationships – with your spouse, your kids, and your friends.
- And here’s where you’ll get tips on improving your Spiritual Wellness – I write about my relationship with God, life as a mom in ministry, missions, leadership in the church.
- If you want to get my FREE Wellness Guide for Moms, just head over here! It’s full of simple, do-able steps to improving your wellness and taking better care of yourself as a mom.
If you’re looking for something specific, you can also head over to the sidebar and look for the “Search” bar, and just type in any keyword to help you find what you’re looking for!
Finally, I’d love to hear from you! If you find yourself stressed out, overwhelmed, or exhausted, I’m here to cheer you on.
YOU CAN DO THIS!
WANT LESS STRESS AS A MOM?
Get my FREE Wellness Guide for Busy Moms!
I'll also send you some practical tips and tools to help you have more personal, physical, relational, and spiritual wellness in your life on a weekly basis.